With ten years in business Coriolis has become a globally leading service provider in the field of BIOPHARMACEUTICAL DRUG DEVELOPMENT.
Our service portfolio includes FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT (liquid and lyophilized) for biopharmaceuticals including high concentrated and S1 / S2 classified material, LYOPHILIZATION CYCLE DEVELOPMENT, FORCED DEGRADATION STUDIES and STABILITY TESTING, COMPARABILITY STUDIES, and CONTRACT ANALYTICAL SERVICES for biopharmaceuticals (R&D and GMP compliant) and ANALYSIS of aggregates and subvisible particles.
Coriolis offers a unique analytical service portfolio for subvisible particle analysis, troubleshooting or regulatory support. Methods include MFI, LO, RMM, AUC (including OptimaAUC) and FIELD FLOW FRACTIONATION.
For gene therapy and viral based vaccine products Coriolis is equipped to support particle morphology, aggregation, size distribution, and purity analysis using e.g. AUC, TEM, NTA, and DLS.
Coriolis is specialised in the provision of:
· Formulation development services for liquid and lyophilised products
· Pre-formulation and candidate selection
· Early stage formulation development
· Late phase formulation development
· Lyophilisation cycle optimisation
· Scale-up and transfer studies
· Support in container closure system selection
· In-use stability studies
· Stability testing including forced degradation studies
· R&D and GMP-compliant contract analytical services
· Orthogonal analysis of subvisible aggregates and particles
· Testing of S1 and S2 GMO material
· Polysorbate analytics
· Outstanding scientific expertise
Business Development Manager
Phone: +49 89 417760111
E-mail: Send message